17 July 2007

Preparing to move out and multiply


On my 30th blog (whoohoo!) I'm announcing plans to move out of this site. A bit unsettling because I'm already used to this set-up. I feel like there's more flexibility in terms of customising the layout, fonts and all this sort of stuff.

I want to share more photos though, hence, the decision to move out which I'm unable to do here. Yes, it took me months to admit it's time to pack up and go.

I'll leave you with this (second to the) final shot. It was taken forty thousand feet (or so) above sea level at the break of dawn on my way from Europe back to Asia. Yes, I purposely woke up, amidst interrupted sleep and all, just to watch the sunrise. It's always a beautiful sight to behold the start and end of a day from this perspective. How often does one literally catch rainbow colours splashed on clouds that collectively look more like "frozen" turbulent sea?

Ok, poetry aside, I'll let you know once my new space is up and running. Still under construction. Ciao bellos!

No comments: